Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Graham the drool monster

When, oh, when is that first tooth going to pop up? We are assuming that one must be on its way, based on the constantly slimy chin and all the inconsolable crying and waking up every 30 minutes. (And yes, we had gotten into a good sleep pattern. So much for that.) 

Otherwise, Graham is keeping us very entertained with his widening babble vocabulary. Words like, "Lah-oooo-gah BAH!" And now he's eating a whole bunch of foods: yogurt, sweet potatoes, pears, carrots, rice cereal—avocado may be next. Or mango, which I'm personally excited about. A bite for you, Graham, a bite for me. I personally could get addicted to pureed mango. Mmm.

Happy Thanksgiving, ya'll! We'll be spending ours with Jeff's folks. Will post pictures of Graham in a silly turkey outfit when we return. (Just kidding. I wouldn't do that to my child. ... I don't think.)

No comments: