
We had a great day today, waking with Graham to open presents, taking him sledding for the first time (thanks to our neighbors for the sled hand-me-down!), and laying him down in the snow for the first time in his big snow suit. He flapped his arms like a little penguin! As for the sledding, he just sort of sat there and took it all in, expressionless. I think we enjoyed pulling him around more than he enjoyed being out in the 15-degree weather. Two videos are below.
Today was a sweet, small Christmas with just the three of us. After putting Graham to bed last night, Jeff and I spent Christmas Eve watching "National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation"and giggling into our egg nog. Tomorrow we'll celebrate with Jeff's parents and brother with a big, tasty (I hope!) turkey dinner, stuffing, homemade cranberry sauce and pumpkin butter, and more. Ooh, and as I write this, Jeff and I are "testing" these beautiful Crimson Spice Champagne Cocktails, made with prosecco, and mmm-mmm, tasty! Life is very, very sweet. We are lucky.
1 comment:
OK, this one is totally cracking me up! He's such a ham. Love it!
Post a Comment