Saturday, September 11, 2010

Tree Pose

Graham and Mama attended a Tot Yoga class at Blooma Friday and the G-man was all over his asanas. Whether showing off his down dog or frog pose (squat), G was loving his yoga! Here he is practicing his tree pose, up against a mural of a tree. Since this picture, he's gotten even better at it!

Hilariously, the other day he announced, "I'm doing half lotus!" Jeff and I busted out laughing, having NO idea where he got that from. Yes, I teach yoga, but I'm fairly certain I never mentioned anything about half-lotus to my son. Then I remembered that there's a part in a book he likes, Peaceful Piggy Yoga, where the piggy gets into half-lotus. He now quotes the book randomly, "Peaceful piggies do yoga any time, anywhere."

Love it!

xo,
Alisa

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Frank does "underdogs." I think it's supposed to be a down dog, but he does more of plank position. (He does yoga at daycare!)